- Vamsee krishna on Clean Hussain Sagar Logos in English, Telugu & Urdu
- K.SHANKER GOUD (AREA SABHA MEMBER )GHMC BALKAMPET DVSN-100 on Send Us Your Lines for a Clean Hussain Sagar
- SATISH NARA on Send Us Your Lines for a Clean Hussain Sagar
- Mahesh Sigireddy on Send Us Your Lines for a Clean Hussain Sagar
- Capt. Hemanth Reddy on Send Us Your Lines for a Clean Hussain Sagar
Join the Forum! Drive the Change!
Hussain Sagar, the picturesque lake in the heart of Hyderabad City was built by Hazrat Hussain Shah Wali in 1562. The lake was initially built to meet the irrigation and drinking water needs of the city. Over the years, it has become a tourist spot and bears the identity of the city.
Inflows of domestic sewage and industrial effluents have polluted the lake. The lake that was once the identity and pride of the city is now fighting for its existence. A major restoration work has been taken up under the JICA-assisted HCIP Project.
The Forum for a Clean Hussain Sagar is being set up by HMDA comprising concerned citizens, committed to Clean Hussain Sagar. Become a member of the Forum for a Clean Hussain Sagar. Get involved in the planning and execution of this drive. Let your participation be the driving force behind the success of this initiative. You can download our presentation on the Forum for a Clean Hussain Sagar by CLICKING HERE.
>> Learn more about the Forum for a Clean Hussain Sagar >>